The only independently tested power rack in the whole of Australia! The Force USA Power Rack has undergone rigorous testing to ensure your safety whilst training, after all - isn’t safety one of the reasons you are looking at power racks?
With safeties stronger than any weight you will be benching or squatting, you can be rest assured that you will be safe as you push out your 1RM.
The Force USA Power Rack is, what we believe, to be the best power rack on the market. A power rack enables you to perform an endless range of exercises, safely. Power racks are an extremely common piece of equipment in homes, studios and commercial gyms.
- Numerous optional add-ons such as a lat pull-down, pec deck and cable crossover
- Multi-grip chin up bar
- High load capacity safeties
- Multiple j-hooks
- Band pegs
- Thick gauge steel
- Latest, narrower model
- Solid steel frame with 5mm solid steel backing plates, independently tested to AS/NZS 1170 Structural Standards.
WHY CHOOSE THE FORCE USA POWER RACK?
- Expand your gym at any time with optional extras
- Train your lats and upper body with pull ups and chin ups with the comfortable multi-grip chin up bar
- Safely train with barbell safeties
- Nylon protectors on the j-hooks to secure and protect your barbell
- Utilise bands to assist or add resistance in your training
- Ideal width for reracking your barbell
- Weight Rating: 450kg (Barbell j-hooks) 680kg (Barbell safeties)
- Weight: 127kg
- Assembled Dimensions F-PC only (LxWxH): 139 x 125 x 215cm
- Boxed Dimensions
Box 1 of 2: 207 L x 33.5 W x 15.5 H
Box 2 of 2: 152 L x 52.5 W x 18 H
*Attachments sold separtely.
|estimated assembly time||90 min|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.