Collection: Infrared Sauna

Have you ever walked past your gym’s infrared sauna and wondered, what’s the benefit of infrared saunas after a gym workout? You’ve come to the right place.

Nothing compares to a sweat session in an infrared sauna, particularly after a solid workout. Unlike traditional saunas, infrared saunas use infrared lamps to heat your body directly — 20 percent of its heat lingers in the air, while the other 80 percent will directly heat your body, providing a myriad of health benefits.

The benefits of using an infrared sauna after a gym session

Using an infrared sauna after the gym may provide the following health benefits:

  • Improved muscle performance
  • Enhanced cardiovascular conditioning
  • Speed your muscle recovery after exercise
  • Promote muscle growth regardless of physical activity

Discover our wonderful range of infrared saunas at Gym and Fitness

If you’re looking to invest in an infrared sauna for your home or business, look no further. Our selection of infrared saunas provides the ultimate recovery experience, using full-spectrum infrared technology to enhance your recovery experience. That way, you can bounce back faster after a workout and hit the ground running for your next workout. If you’re a PT, prioritise the health and well-being of your clients and browse our selection. Whether you have the space to accommodate 1-2 people or 4-6 people, we have an ample selection to choose from.

Shop for the infrared saunas Australia loves at Gym and Fitness

Buy infrared saunas in Australia from Gym and Fitness, a family-owned and operated business that takes pride in stocking high-quality gym and fitness supplies at reasonable prices. Browse our new arrivals today, and enjoy Australia-wide shipping. Our financing options also allow you to pay off your exciting new purchase in instalments too!

If you live in Adelaide or the Gold Coast, check out our showrooms to discover our versatile range of equipment. If you have any queries, reach out to our team online or call us on 1800 614 491, seven days a week.