JUNE STOCKTAKE DISPATCH DELAYS: Our Gold Coast warehouse will be conducting an annual stocktake on the week of 14th June. Once operations resume, orders will be dispatched in the order they were placed. Our Same Day Dispatch promise will be honoured for orders placed after 9am AEST Thursday 24st June and unavailable during our stocktake period.
Freight is calculated at checkout. For freight on multiple items, simply add all the products to your cart and use the shipping calculator upon checkout.
We offer free shipping on a number of our products. To identify which products we offer free shipping on, you will see a free shipping icon on the individual product page. Unfortunately due to the weight and size of our products, we are unable to provide free shipping to all locations (Tasmania, Western Australia, Northern Territory and islands off of mainland Australia are excluded from Free Shipping Offers).
Our shipping time frame varies depending on your location and the items you have ordered, but generally speaking your order will be received 1-7 business days from dispatch. The freight company WHS guidelines will also require that someone is present at the delivery address at the time of delivery for any orders weighing over 20kgs.
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Items have a shipping cost unless the listing/item states it is Free Postage. Freight costs vary for each buyer depending on their post code/location.
- Deliveries cannot be sent to a post office box as we do not use Australia post.
- Couriers can only deliver Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm only.
- Delivery charges are quoted as “curbside delivery” which means as close to your premises as practical for a truck and to the ground floor.
- Larger items and pallets must have someone home to help unload. Due to WH&S regulations, courier drivers cannot be forced into lifting items over 20kg.
- It is your responsibility to advise us:
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery.
- If there somewhere safe it can be left if no one is home (e.g. around the back of the house)
- If the address is a business address. If so we will require the information regarding the business hours and the name of the building.
- If you say you will be home and miss the delivery, you will be required to pick up your delivery from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $10-$30 depending on the size of your order.
- We cannot advise you the exact day and time delivery will occur however, we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
- If you request that the freight company leave a card and return your order to depot in the instance that you are not home, you will be charged a fee if you request re-delivery.
- Items may be delivered with additional packaging for transit protection, or on a pallet for ease of transportation. It is not our responsibility for the removal of any waste at the delivery location.
- Installation fees are offered for an additional service and are not included in the item price unless specifically stated.
- We offer free shipping to certain locations around Australia, this can be identified by the free shipping icon on product pages and at checkout.
- If you are looking to refund an item under our 14-day change of mind policy, freight and delivery expenses are considered a separate service and will be passed on to the customer. To facilitate this, Gym and Fitness will deduct the shipping cost from the eligible reimbursement amount (price of products purchased) and pay this to the courier directly on behalf of the customer. The Gym and Fitness team will discuss these costs with you prior to processing the refund.