MX80 Adjustable Barbell & EZ Curl Bar Set
From deadlifts, presses clean and jerks the MX80 variable weight system combines a range of fixed bar options in one compact, heavy-duty weight lifting package. Replacing 26 fixed weight bars or 1140 lbs (517 kg), this industry-first adjustable barbell and EZ curl rack is designed for compact spaces and allows for seamless weight transition between reps.
Both the barbell and EZ Curl bar can be removed and replaced at 180 degrees, allowing you to handle it just like you would a free-weight at the gym. This exceptionally sculpted and robust performer, will help you gain lean body mass, lose fat and improve your general fitness level in the comfort of your own home gym.
- Perfect balance - length of weight shortens evenly each side, as less weight is selected
- Quiet smooth operation - changing weight does not involve handling the weight
- No protruding knobs or ends - selector dials recess into collars after weight selection
- Unique rack and pinion design - securely locks weight plates into an immovable position
- Exceptional value - price per pound is close to the average for most models
- Great for group training - the compact system allows for multiple sets in one room
- Patented design - U.S. Patent No. 10/166,427
- Weight Range: 20-80 lbs in 5 lb increments (9.1-36.3 kg in 2.25 kg increments)
- Total weight with stand: 135.3 lbs (61.5 kg)
- Bar length: 121.5 cm – end to end loaded
- Bar inside dimensions: 110.5 cm bar inside dimensions by 2.85 cm diameter
- System footprint in stand: 143 cm (L) x 47 cm (W) x 78.5 cm (H)