Mono Lift Attachment (Sold in Pair)
The Force USA Mono-Lift attachment is the first of its kind in Australia and offers a great cost-effective alternative to the expensive, full-scale monolift units. The Mono-Lift helps you achieve your heaviest power lifts by removing the need for the lifter to walk away from/ toward the rack with weight on their shoulders. As the lifter un-racks the loaded bar, the Mono-Lift's hooks automatically fall out of the way.
- Ensures balance each lift
- Strong enough to handle a massive amount of weight
- Minimises energy waste as well as an unnecessary risk to your joints
- Designed to be safe for solo use
- Weight Rating: 1200kg/2645lbs (static tested)
- Shipping Weight: 40kg
- Includes 2x Mono Lift Attachments (1x for each side)
- Designed for 60 * 60mm uprights with 25mm hole diameter
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is built for a 60x60mm rack. I have a 50x50 and it fit well enough without any modification. I love that I don’t have to step back with a heavy squat bar. A little more ROM would be good, but it is effective. Some shaping to the plastic would allow the impact of the arms swinging back to be spread rather than on a single point.
Great Product, weighed a ton, came cover in scratches which was unfortunate. Happy with the function, the small set are better for bench, this set are ideal for squats.
Nice addition to my rack.