TRIGGER POINT ACTION
Target trigger points to relieve muscle tension and recover faster with the PTP Therapy Roller. By softening and lengthening the fascia, the Therapy Roller breaks up scar tissue and adhesions between the skin, muscles and bones. This results in relaxing tight or overactive muscles and relieving pain. Made from high-density EVA, the pointy tips allow to easily access trigger points, almost anywhere in the body. The strong hollow cylinder has been engineered to resist repetitive use and provide a deep tissue massage. This soft version of our Massage Therapy Roller is best suited to individuals starting their massage therapy program or with a moderate pain threshold.
- Helps increases blood circulation, release myofascial and maximise recovery
- Special multi-cone surface to effectively address trigger points
- Strong inner core engineered for deep tissue massage and maximum durability
- For use almost anywhere in the body: shoulders, back, glutes, TFLs, hamstrings, quadriceps, etc
- Soft density for a moderate level of compression
- Over 30 exercises carefully designed by a Movement Therapist
- MASSAGE. Trigger point therapy for myofascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
- REHAB. Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
- Dimensions: 13cm (L) x 13.5cm (W) x 34.5cm (H)
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.