Massage Therapy Firm - LARGE | FIRM
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Made from high-density EVA, the Large PTP Therapy Roller is an effective piece of equipment to use at home or at the gym whenever you need to relieve muscle tightness and aches on your own. The special cone-shaped surface allows you to deeply penetrate into soft tissues, breaking up scar tissue and fascial adhesions.
The Large Massage Therapy Roller offers the same level of compression and trigger pointing as the Mini PTP Therapy Roller in firm density, but, at 60 cm, it provides greater stability during back massages and enables an efficient massage of both calves, hamstrings, or upper arms, simultaneously. The recessed mid-section is designed to accommodate the spinal joints, which makes it ideal to perform the self-myofascial release technique on the muscles surrounding your back and neck.
- Trigger point action thanks to special multi-cone and hollow cylinder design
- Increases blood, lymphatic and nutrient circulation to maximise recovery
- Provides superior stability and balance when used horizontally up and down the spine
- Allows access to areas in the back, shoulders, glutes, TFLs, hamstrings, calves, hips & more
- Suitable for individuals seeking a strong massage experience/with a high tolerance threshold
- 30+ exercises designed by Movement Therapist
- MASSAGE. Trigger point therapy for myofascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
- REHAB. Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
- Dimensions: 13cm (L) x 13.5cm (W) x 60cm (H)