MyBench - FID Bench with Arm and Leg Curl Attachments
The Force USA MyBench is a heavy-duty flat/incline/decline bench designed to fit perfectly with your MyRack. Adjust from flat to incline and decline with the full laser cut adjustment system to perform all of your favourite exercises.
- Laser-cut steel
- Each production run is tested to meet rigorous safety standards
- Weight rating tested to 320kg/705lbs to deliver the safest and highest quality bench for your training facility
- Single structure front tubing to provide additional clearance for the included leg extension attachment
- Shark-tooth adjusting mechanism design for ease of movement between the incline, flat and decline positions
- Weight Rating: 320kg/705lbs
- Dimensions: 170cm (L) x 77cm (W) x 55cm (H)
- 1x Force USA MyBench FID (Flat to Incline Decline Bench)
- 1x Leg Extension/Leg Curl Attachment
- 1x Preacher Curl Attachment
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great multi use bench for home gym. Height is a touch high
Very secure bench but it is very high. Need some long legs to touch the ground with this one.
Received this bench in a package deal with a Force USA G9 functional trainer.
So this bench is so long that it doesn't work with a functional trainer with the Smith. it will not work with a G6 G9 or G12. Pretty much useless other than flat use, pretty disappointed I was sold this bench with this unit as I can't even use the Smith with it.
While I was very happy with the myrack - I'm less enthusiastic about the bench. The locking nut for the additional stations (leg / preacher) broke off with my first use and the bench is simply too tall for a short guy. At 5ft8 I can't actually put my feet flat on the floor when lying on the bench. It is pretty solid and the padding is comfortable though.
Super sturdy. Great product with the added attachments. Comfortable padding. A quick release for the attachments would be better than a screw fitting. But overall well worth the price.