- Two Sets of 70kgs Steel Weight Stacks
- 26pcs of 5kg plates
- 2pcs of 4kg plates
- 2pcs of 1kg plates
- Each set of steel weight stacks have 13 levels of resistance
- 2000lbs tensile strength aircraft cables
- 70x50x2.0mm and 60x60x2.0mm heavy-duty construction steel tubing
- Deep seat and backrest padding
- Durable powder coating finish
- Multi-Station set up for
- Power movements (chin-ups, knee raises, dips, push-ups)
- Chest movements (press, fly)
- Leg movements (Leg press, leg extension, ankle strap and cable)
- Back movements (lat pull down, low rows)
- Adjustable bench for bench exercises
- Weights: Two Sets 70kg Steel Weight Stack
- Cables: 2000lbs tensile strength aircraft cables
- Leg Press: 70kg total
- Tube: 70x50x 2.0mm
- Max user body weight: 120kgs
- Assembly Size: 3070x2240x2240mm
- G.W / N.W: 358.8kgs / 332kgs
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Set up for tall people. The pull up bar almost touches a standard 2.4 ceiling & need a step to get up to it. Leg press has limited range especially if your legs are shorter. Not a huge range of exercises for the footprint of the machine. Good amount of weight although one stack is solely for the leg press.
Perfect home gym with all essential exercises on it
The only comment is leg press plate is a bit small and slippery
Very good product, strong, sturdy and high quality. You can exersise most of your body with this machine. It does take up a lot of space and it takes almost 2 days to assemble if you do it alone, but it's definately worth it. It's great value for money.
This gym is fantastic, great quality and came fast.
Lots of parts to build but everything was there and easy to follow. Well recommend
Easy to assemble, although it took some time and we did as a couple. Loving the quality and versatility of the product. A great addition to our home fitness regime.