Dual pulley system adjusts to 32 positions for unlimited functional training capability
Pull-up bar is adjustable in height to accommodate low ceiling height
Optional leg extension/leg curl attachment conveniently hooks up to weight stacks for a smooth, commercial feel
Innovative weight multiplier feature doubles maximum resistance to accommodate heavy lifters
- Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel.
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
- Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance-free action.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon.
- Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout.
- Weight Stacks: Two 160 lb. commercial weight stacks with centre drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety.
Accessories: Tricep rope, pair of D handles, straight bar, EZ curl bar, ankle cuff, two water bottles, multi-function belt, swing handle, 2 - 50lb. add-on weights, exercise booklet.
Options Available: 2 - 50lb. weight stack add-ons available, which upgrades the two weight stacks to 215lbs. each, preacher curl attachment, and abdominal bar.
Warranty: Residential: Limited Lifetime on frame and all parts. There is a 10 year Light- Commercial Warranty on frame and all parts (covers Hotels, Personal Trainer Studios, Schools).
Dimensions: 1550 mm (61") wide x 1473 mm (58") deep without bench; 1550 mm (61") wide x 2260 mm (89") deep with bench; minimum height 2108 mm (83"); maximum height 2256 mm (88")
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Thought this machine would be good.. in reality, it's amazingly good!
Yes, it's pricey (although by far the best price through Gym&Fitness), but it's been worth every cent so far. I'm only a few weeks into it, so can't speak for the longevity of the product, but it does feel like professional quality.
Assembly... yikes! no thanks, you'll need to get this bad boy done right.