RR500 Recumbent Bike
LOW-IMPACT, ERGONOMIC DESIGN
Made for ultimate user comfort, RR500 Recumbent Bike is packed with modern features including:
SUPPORTIVE AEROBIC WORKOUT
By better supporting the lower back compared to a traditional upright bike, a recumbent bike like the RR500 offers a great option for your members. Delivering a gentle aerobic workout, it effectively targets the glutes, thighs and calves in a safe way.
CHOOSE YOUR TRAINING INTENSITY
With 11 pre-programmed workouts and 20 different resistance levels to choose from, your members can easily personalise every workout.
ENERGY SAVING DESIGN
This self-powered (maximum 350w) Recumbent Bike not only delivers an enjoyable workout experience, but it requires no electricity. Simply hop on and start cycling!
RIGOROUS TESTING AND DEVELOPMENT
Impulse has gone the extra mile to ensure the durability and reliability of the RR500 Recumbent Bike. The two-step powder coating with a rust resistant undercoat provides durability in heavy-use training environments which is why it’s used in gyms across the globe. Each piece of equipment undergoes stringent testing to ensure it meets the highest user standards in any workout environment.
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Important Specs:
- Brake Type: Self-generated Electrical Magnetic Resistance
- Handlebar: 3 ergonomic positions
- Resistance Brake Power: 300w
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Workout Programs: 11
- Flywheel Weight: 8kg
- Colour: Flash silver + Black
- Portability: Two front transport wheels
- Accessory Storage: Tablet, Phone, Magazine Rack, Cup Holder
- HR Monitor: Contact & Telemetry
- Product Weight: 79kg / 174.1lbs
- Max User Weight: 160kg / 352.7lbs
- Dimensions: 63.8 (W) x 165.1 (L) x 138.3 (H) cm
- Frame: 7 years
- Durable Wear Parts: 1 year
- Generator /EMS/ECB brake: 2 years