Massage Ball Combination
The Massage Balls are designed to provide 2 distinctive levels of tissue massage. You can use one or the other to relieve varying levels of muscle tension affecting your feet, glutes, hips, back, shoulders, forearms and more.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
The PTP Myostick is a versatile massage stick that enables you to optimise the full width and length of your muscles. By easily controlling the amount of pressure applied with its ergonomic handles, the Myostick helps you identify your own muscle restrictions.
The AcuCurve Cane is a versatile and simple-to-use massage tool for athletes, desk workers, travellers, seniors, or anyone who suffers from muscular aches and pains. Improve your flexibility and upper body movement with the help of the AcuCurve Cane massage stick. The unique AcuLoop grip allows for user-friendly handling and helps provide the counterweight needed to not only target out-of-reach pains but to do so without sacrificing pressure. This massage stick is an easy-to-use and effective at-home remedy to relieve muscle stress
The Trigger Point Grid STK Foam Roller takes the handheld rollers to the next level. Improve your recovery after a workout with a session of foam rolling and self-myofascial release. Give your muscles the edge, improve circulation, reduce joint pain with the ability to target specific aches and pains. Portable, water-resistance and fits in your gym bag. The ideal mobility tool for any athlete.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
More than just a self-massage tool, the Massage Balls also contribute to injury prevention. When used before and after exercising, they help increase range of motion and address possible muscle imbalances. The soft-density Massage Ball (lime colour) provides a moderate tissue massage that is suitable for individuals starting recovery therapy or with a limited tolerance to pain, while the firm-density Massage Ball offers a strong tissue massage that goes deep into the muscles and should satisfy individuals with a higher tolerance to pain. How do they work? Muscle pain can often result from a prolonged sitting position, poor posture or the practice of sports and stems from an accumulation of muscle tension (feeling of “knots”) and soft tissue adhesions (feeling of tension and stiffness). Through direct pressure and deep muscle penetration, the Massage Balls help release trigger points and break up soft tissue adhesions whilst promoting blood circulation and healing. This translates into muscle pain relief, relaxation and increased joint mobility.
- For Self-Myofascial Release - rolling out muscles using your own body weight
- Penetrates deep into the muscles to release knots and break up soft tissue adhesions
- Ideal to use on feet, hands, calves, hip flexors, adductors, hamstrings, shoulders and more
- Highly compact and portable - fits easily in any gym bag or carry-on luggage
- 2-pack including a soft ball and a firm ball to address various pain thresholds
- 40+ exercises to improve joint mobility and reduce chance of recurring pain
- Trigger point therapy for myosfascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
- Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
- 11.3cm (L) x 7.6cm (W) x 16cm (H)
- Usage: Light Commercial