Sterling Leg Press
The Impulse Sterling Leg Press is one of the key products within the Impulse Sterling Range which has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind.
The Impulse Sterling Leg Press is designed to meet the demands of a high-use environment, with a plate loading nature to ensure low maintenance and thick, square tubing which has been electro-welded to maximum integrity.
Users will benefit from easy to load weight plate pegs and strict range of motion, which replicates the rear kick movement involving the hamstrings and gluteal muscles. One-touch adjustments also makes this piece of equipment bespoke to any height of the user, which is seen throughout the Impulse Sterling Range.
- Minimal maintenance for commercial applications
- One-touch adjustments with colour-coded adjustment points
- Design replicates feel of free weight movements
- High maximum loading weight (500kg)
- Starting weight without plates is 45Kg
- Replicates the rear kick movement involving the hamstrings and gluteal muscles
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core
- Dimensions: 2226 x 1421 x 1419mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 192.5kg