SMOOTH, RELIABLE PERFORMANCE
A popular machine in any commercial gym, an elliptical trainer like the RE500 offers a low-impact cardio experience for all ages and fitness levels. The smooth, natural movement (21”/53cm stride length) via the magnetic flywheel is gentle on the hips and reduces stress on the lower back. The RE500 also comes with oversized pedals and cushioned gel pads to provide a natural and comfortable workout experience allowing your users to trainer harder for longer.
CONVENIENT PERFORMANCE DISPLAY
The conveniently positioned 7” LED console displays everything your users need to track their workouts. With 11 pre-programmed workouts and 20 different resistance levels to choose from, this commercial elliptical trainer offers a challenging and fun cardio experience for everyone!
SLEEK FINISH AND ENERGY SAVING DESIGN
Treated with a two-step powder coating and rust resistant undercoat, the durable, hard wearing frame will provide years of reliable use in your gym and the console is self-powered (maximum 350w), so users can simply hop on and start cycling and saving your electricity costs!
RIGOROUS TESTING AND DEVELOPMENT
Impulse has gone the extra mile to ensure the durability and reliability of the RE500 Elliptical. Used in gyms across the globe, each piece of equipment undergoes stringent testing to ensure it meets the highest user standards in any workout environment.
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Important Specs:
- Brake Type: Self-generated Electrical Magnetic Resistance
- Pedal: Skidproof, Shock Absorption
- Resistance Brake Power: 350w
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Workout Programs: 11
- Flywheel Weight: 8kg
- Output Devices: LED Matrix
- Console Display: 7” LED + Matrix 16×40
- Colour: Flash silver + Black
- Portability: Two front transport wheels
- Accessory Storage: Tablet, Phone, Magazine Rack, Cup Holder
- Maintenance: Removable rear cover
- HR Monitor: Contact & Telemetry
- Product Weight: 119.4kg / 263.2lbs
- Max User Weight: 160kg / 352.7lbs
- Dimensions: 74.2 (W) x 218 (L) x 161 (H) cm
- Frame: 7 years
- Display PCB: 2 years
- Keypad: 1 year
- Motor Controller: 2 years
- Durable Wear Parts: 1 year
- Generator/EMS/ECB brake: 2 years
- Pedals, hydraulic cylinder: 1 year