Hand Grip Loops
Improve hand opening/closing strength, tendon gliding, motor coordination and stabilisation with the PTP Hand Grips. The soft Hand Grip is designed for post-trauma rehabilitation, while the firm one is intended for sports performance optimisation and injury prevention.
Enabling resistive therapy through crushing, pinching and finger extension, the Hand Grips help to effectively target the finger extensor and flexor muscles from the tip of the finger to the elbow, reducing any muscle imbalances in the hand and forearm.
- For grip strength and range of motion
- Compact and portable design
- Ideal for injury prevention or rehabilitation
- Can improve proprioception
- Latex/rubber-free to prevent allergies
- REHAB. Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
- Dimensions: 5cm (L) x 9cm (W) x 15cm (H)
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
SIMILAR AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
No further comment.
Fast shipping great products thankyou