STRENGTHENING & REHAB OF THE WRIST & FINGERS
Improve hand opening/closing strength, tendon gliding, motor coordination and stabilisation with the PTP Hand Grips. The soft Hand Grip is designed for post-trauma rehabilitation, while the firm one is intended for sports performance optimisation and injury prevention. Enabling resistive therapy through crushing, pinching and finger extension, the Hand Grips help to effectively target the finger extensor and flexor muscles from the tip of the finger to the elbow, reducing any muscle imbalances in the hand and forearm.
- For grip strength and range of motion
- Compact and portable design
- Ideal for injury prevention or rehabilitation
- Can improve proprioception
- Latex/rubber-free to prevent allergies
- REHAB. Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
- Dimensions: 5cm (L) x 9cm (W) x 15cm (H)
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.