CORE STRENGTH, BALANCE & SPINE ALIGNMENT
The Pearl Violet PTP CoreBall features a 55 cm diameter, which makes it suitable for individuals between 140 cm (4 ft 7) and 165 cm (5 ft 4). Specifically designed to develop your core strength, balance and coordination, the PTP CoreBall will help you improve your back muscle imbalances and maintain a healthy posture. Exercising on the CoreBall will stimulate your motor reflexes and force your body to react as an integrated system, providing you with a more beneficial dynamic exercise movement. As your body tries to remain stable on the CoreBall, you will be able to engage your abdominal muscles and back muscles more efficiently.
- Commercial-grade anti-burst structure, weight-rated up to 1000 kg (2200 lb) and non-slip texture
- Proudly made in Australia and free from BPA, phthalates, latex and led
- Assists in developing core stabilisation
- Contributes to posture awareness & alleviated back pain
- Recommended for injury prevention
- Includes pump & 50+ exercises specially designed by Movement Therapist
- BALANCE. Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
- FLEXIBILITY. Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.
- 26.50cm (L) x 13.5cm (W) 20.5cm (H)
|SKU||CB 55 CM|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.