Get a great workout with this easy to use fitness equipment.
A combination of user-friendly ergonomic design and advanced biomechanical engineering, the GSCR349 was created to increase calf muscle interaction and speed the rate of development. This is achieved by the use of a unique foot platform design that eliminates stress compression on the ball of the foot while providing maximum range of motion for deep muscle fibre penetration. In order to carry the heaviest loads, the mainframe is constructed of 50mm x 75mm 11-gauge high-tensile strength steel, making it perfect for high traffic, heavy use gyms and clubs.
Super-durable, full 3” thick DuraFirm™ padding supplies the comfort even during workouts with enormous poundage.
- Operates on a 3:1 weight ratio for developing powerful calves.
- Pillow block bearings at main pivot points for ultra smooth movement under the heaviest loads.
- Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ knee pads and seat pad.
- Angled foot platform with no-slip surface for a full range of motion.
- Adjustable for all size users.
- Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH): 47" x 20” x 39"
NOTE: Optional Olympic Adapter Sleeves, weight plates and collars.
|estimated assembly time||30 min|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.