This week we take a look at the WaterRower Club S4. Handcrafted in solid Ash and stained for colour, the WaterRower Club S4 has been designed for high traffic areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, & Rehabilitation Clinics. With black slider rails and a rosewood stained frame, Club S4 WaterRower is as much a statement piece as it is an exercise machine.
Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection. Wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability.
- Dimensions in Use: 209 cm x 57 cm x 51 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions when Stored: Depth: 51 cm; Width: 57 cm; Height: 209 cm
- Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)
- Frame Material: American Ash wood (from sustainable forests)
- Home Training DVD
- Owners Manual
- Syphon Pump
- Water Purification Tablets
- Allen Key
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
I really like this rower, it's comfortable , not ugly and really quiet, the water sound is also somehow soothing. Great product.