R60 Performance Recumbent Bike
R600E Recumbent Bike combines comfort and convenience with exercise that entertains. A recumbent design with a walk-through frame makes low-impact workouts accessible to everyone and a contoured seat and back pad provide excellent lumbar support and stability.
*Model shown with an entertainment console, available as an optional extra
A step-through frame makes it easy for anyone from fitness enthusiasts to older and deconditioned users to start their low-impact cardio workout.
EASE OF PLACEMENT
The self-powered design makes it easy to place the bike wherever it’s most convenient for your facility.
Self-balancing pedals with easily adjustable straps make it easy for anyone to strap in and go.
DURABILITY OF DESIGN
A heavy-gauge welded steel frame provides excellent stability during hard rides and durability that withstands years. Self-balancing pedals with easily adjustable straps make it easy for anyone to strap in and go.
A convenient accessory tray keeps water or smartphones close at hand.
HEART RATE TRACKING
Conveniently positioned contact grips and a built-in wireless receiver offer easy heart rate tracking (chest strap not included).
Vision Equipment is designed for verticals and light commercial spaces and will carry warranties for these. For full-commercial spaces (spaces with paying members) where these warranties will not be included, we would recommend contacting the sales team to guide you to a more suited unit.
Usage: Light Commercial
- Resistance Range: 1–25
- USB Port: Yes; device charging, device media, software updates
- HDMI IN Port: Yes; screencast of smart devices which support HDMI out to console
- Display: 10x14 white dot-matrix LED pole display,alphanumeric LEDs,dedicatedHRzonedisplayOptional 16” class capacitive touchscreen LCD
- Heart Rate: Contact, telemetric & Bluetooth HR
- Workouts: Go, manual, Sprint 8, Virtual Active (16 courses), target heart rate, interval training, fat burn, rolling hills, constant watts, time goal, distance goal, calorie goal, fitness tests, custom
- WiFi: Yes
- Q-Factor: 200mm / 7.9"
- Frame Type: Heavy-gauge welded steel, recumbent
- Pedal Type: Self-balancing with adjustable straps
- Seat Type: Pure Comfort seat
- Seat Adjustment: 28 positions
- Resistance System: 2-stage generator
- Handlebar Design: Console and seat-mounted with contact heart rate grips
- Assembled Dimensions: 161.9 x 72.5 x 138.3 cm / 63.7” x 28.5” x 54.4”
- Assembled Weight: 74.5 kg / 164 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Power Requirements: By power adapter, output: 12 V DC, 5 A