The Sole TT8 Treadmill is an engineering marvel in every sense. Offering two motors that operate the incline/decline features, it allows users to customize workouts according to outside running conditions. Rather than accommodating to the treadmill, the user can now bring their outside workout indoors. In addition, the extra wide running surface and reinforced framework produce the best foundation for a deck. This framework with reversible permawaxed deck and 3″ crowned rollers, offers any runner uncompromising quality.
The Sole TT8 Treadmill has a 2 ply running belt, which is engineered similarly to the soles in running shoes. It offers a top speed of 18kph and decline/incline levels from -6 to 15, providing a variety of workout options. The pre-set programs not only challenge you to excel, but keep you on target for reaching personal fitness goals. The Heart Rate Control program keeps you on target for heart rate training, whether it be for losing weight or endurance training.
*’Lifetime’ is considered the reasonable life expectancy of the product
- Rated “Best Buy” by US Treadmill Ratings & Reviews and Treadmill Reviews
- Intuitive functionality includes adjusting incline automatically to maintain target heart rate
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck reduces joint shock and impact damage by 40%
- 3.0 horsepower AC motor provides speeds from 1kph up to the challenging 18kph
- The smoothest transition between 15 different levels of incline and 6 levels of decline
- Rated for users up to 181KG
- Bluetooth enabled for easiest sync with fitness apps
- Pulse grips and optional chest strap allow easy monitoring of heart rate (chest strap not included)
- 10.1’’ TFT screen provides clean readouts of information including distance covered, heart rate, calories burned, and so much more
- Easier than ever to adjust with side rail controls
- Pre-set programs provide challenges for all fitness levels
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Convenient Controls – Users want to have the freedom of increasing speed and incline quickly, the display features quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD making it extremely convenient and easy to control and maintain your workout.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck – A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing the impact of up to 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame – Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. The durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights.
- Large Commercial Display Screen – The Sole display makes workouts easier and more effective. Sole touts two different displays depending on the SKU, a vibrant white back-lit screen or a 10.1″ TFT LCD. Both offer large clean readouts provide users with helpful information, such as Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burned and many other useful bits of information.
- Message Board – Sole is proud to offer integrated message boards on most of our models. What is the Sole Message Board; it is an alphanumeric text centre that sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. Ever wondered how to set up the user profile workout, just push the user profile button the message board will walk you through the rest. Think of the message board as having someone standing next to you reading from the owner’s manual on what to do next in just about every function of the treadmill. After years of seeing people get frustrated in the gym and at home we came up with a better way to help you use the full capabilities of our treadmills, and we made it very user-friendly. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motors with Flywheels – All Sole treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Beginning with powder coated all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, we add industrial quality motors with a large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface. Why do we add a flywheel to our motors? Flywheels cause the motor to run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life of the motor and allow us to offer a start speed of 1kph. Sole also uses much heavier flywheels than its competitors which give you the fluid motion you’re accustomed to at the gym or on a treadmill costing thousands more.
- Rollers – We use large rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life. This makes for smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
- Belts – We use double woven 2-ply belts with four layers on almost all of our treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Bulletproof frames – All Sole treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability. This finish protects the all-steel construction, along with welded steel, not bolted.
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Fit Test Program: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible (chest strap not included)
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 10.1″ TFT LCD
- Motor: 3.0HP, Commercial AC Drive
- Speed: 1-18kph
- Incline: 0 – 15 Levels
- Belt: 2 Ply
- Decline: 0 – 6 Levels
- Weight capacity: 181KG
- Assembled Dimensions: 200cm (L) x 94cm (W) x 147cm (H)
- Domestic Warranty (>2 hours per day): Lifetime* frame, motor & deck, 5 years parts, 1-year labour
- Commercial Warranty (>8 hours non-continuous use per day): 1-year parts