Hit the ground running with quick and easy setup in 30 minutes or fewer. Intuitive controls for no-nonsense workouts. Bluetooth speakers and a secure device holder let you work out with your fitness classes, music and entertainment. Ultra-quiet 2.5 CHP motor recalibrates with every footfall with no lags or surges. 55” deck with shock-absorbing 3-zone cushioning supports walking, jogging or running.
- Bluetooth connects to your device to stream media through integrated speakers
- Includes device holder and rapid-charge USB port
- Set-up in 30 minutes or fewer
- Quickly shift speed and incline with one-touch keys
- Durable, 2.5 CHP motor runs at lower RPMs to minimize noise and increase efficiency
- 55" 3-Zone cushioned deck supports runners, joggers and walkers alike
- Effortlessly store between workouts with one-step hydraulic folding
- Lifetime frame and motor warranty
Connect To Your Content With Bluetooth
Add a personal twist to take your workout further than ever. Whether you like to sweat to music, movies or on-demand classes, we make it easy to stay connected to the content that moves you.
Quiet, Powerful Motor
Power your workouts with a 2.5 Continuous-Duty Horsepower motor. The Johnson Drive System helps you stay in perfect rhythm with a durable and responsive drive motor that recalibrates with each footfall so you never feel lags or surges.
The ultra-quiet Johnson Drive System also runs at lower RPMs, keeping the motor cooler for long-lasting performance.
Ideal Support & Cushioning
All Horizon treadmills are engineered with our unique three-zone Variable Response Cushioning System so you can work out longer, with less fatigue and more comfort. Just like a running shoe, Horizon treadmills provide softer cushioning in the impact zone and firmer cushioning in the push-off zone, for the ideal amount of flex and support in every phase of your stride.
- Frame Type: FeatherLight Folding
- Running Area: 508 x 1397 mm
- Cushioning: 3-Zone Variable Response Cushioning
- Drive Motor: 2.5 Continuous-Duty Horsepower
- Belt: 1.4mm, Silicone
- Deck Thickness: 0.7"
- Roller Size: 46mm/42mm Tapered
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 10 mph
- Incline Range: 0 – 10%
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 1778 x 863 x 1397 mm
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H): 1168 x 863 x 1549 mm
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements: 60Hz - 120V
- Home Warranty - Frame: Lifetime
- Home Warranty - Motor: Lifetime
- Home Warranty - Parts: 1 year
- Home Warranty - Labor: 1 year
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Speakers: Yes
- USB Port: Yes
- Display: Three LED Windows
- Programs: Calorie, Distance, Manual, Time, Weight loss
- Workout Feedback: Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, Speed, Time
- Heart Rate: Contact Grips
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
So far so good in terms of overall quality and performance, but it is starting to make some occassional squeaking noises from under the belt and I have only walked 400k or so. I am going to give it another week to settle down to see if the noises go away, then I will be contacting for someone to come and have a look. Otherwise, it is a good product for the price. :)