AssaultBike Pro X
Introducing the ultimate commercial cardio equipment to give your members a powerful training experience. This 2-stage belt drive bike includes all of the amenities of the Classic and Elite models with additional features that will take your users fitness to the next level. Designed to automatically increase resistance as speed is increased and support proper technique. The AssaultBike Pro X is 100% athlete powered - meaning you’re totally in control of your training.
MAX PERFORMANCE, ZERO MAINTENANCE
The AssaultBike Pro X sets the industry standard with a 2-stage belt and hydraulically pressed ISIS-drive for an exceptionally smooth ride and feel. Corrosion-resistant industrial powder coating provides extra protection against sweat, dust, dirt and debris, making it ideal for commercial spaces.
COMPLETE RIDER COMFORT
The AssaultBike Pro X delivers high intensity, low impact cardio training that’s scalable for athletes of all levels. It’s comfortable padded seat, conveniently placed foot pegs, and ergonomic Q-Factor allows for the best form you can get on a fan bike today. With an extended front stabiliser, users have a secure and safe platform, no matter how hard they push it.
STAY CONNECTED DURING TRAINING
The AssaultBike Pro X features the Elite console, which has a high contrast LCD screen and smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth & ANT to track workouts on the Assault Fitness app. Members can customise their training using one of the seven onboard programming options or the competition mode setting.
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Materials: All-Metal Design
- Additional Features:
- Belt-driven for 100% User Powered Experience
- Bluetooth & ANT+ Connectivity to Assault Fitness App
- (11) Different Height Settings and (6) Front-to-Back Settings
- 27" Diameter Steel Fan
- Commercially Sealed Cartridge Bottom Bracket
- Hydraulically Pressed ISIS-drive Connection With First Stage Cogged Belt + Second Stage Poly-v Belt
- High Contrast LCD Screen With Improved Readability
- Tracks Watts, RPM, Calories, Heart Rate, Distance, Time, Speed
- High Intensity Interval Training Programs
- Competition Mode Setting
- Steel Seat Post That Easily Adjusts for Comfort + Form
- Wide Padded Seat
- Phone & Water Bottle Holder
- Product Weight: 56.7kg / 125lbs
- Max User Weight: 149.7kg / 330lbs
- Dimensions: 131.4 (L) x 62.3cm (W) x 133.4cm (H)
- Frame: 7 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
I purchased this piece of equipment and am mostly happy with it's performance. I have noted some surface rust appearing around the bearings that are near the pedals. I also received the iFiit heart monitor and find that it is not very user friendly in that the application requires a phone to be connected to the bike. This makes it impossible to just connect the monitor to the bike.
Thank you for your honest feedback here. We're sorry for the inconvenience by the surface rust, if you haven't already, we encourage you to reach out to our customer service at email@example.com and we'll be happy to look into it for you.
Thanks again for your feedback, we will take note of your input for the heart monitor as we are always looking to improve our products.