Glute Ham Raise (Developer) Bench
People have known for years that the Glute Ham Raise (GHR) was regarded as one the best movements for the posterior chain (lower back, glutes, hamstrings and calves). All GHRs felt great at the start of the movement but lost the training effect as you reached the top. In many cases, you could not pull yourself into the top (peak) position without falling off the machine. People have discovered that angling the pad drastically improves the design and that is what is included on this model.
- Made at a commercial gym equipment factory
- Made from heavy duty 11 gauge steel (lower number = thicker steel)
- Will not have a brand name on it at this stage so ideal for commercial gyms
- Neutral grey power coating with black upholstery
- Split pad design which makes it more comfortable on the man bag when using
- Angled pad with heavy duty foam
- Adjustable distance between the foot plate and pad
- Independently adjustable foot holders so you can choose how tight you want your legs to fit into it
- Attachment for bands if you're up for it!
- Wide handles (don't interfere with bands)
- Checkered foot plate for easy mounting
- Wide foot plate
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Product arrived quickly, well packed, easy to construct. A great solid GHR Bench. Highly recommend
Very satisfied, delivered extremely quickly and quality is excellent. Sturdy unit and would thoroughly recommend.
Other gym equipment are no match with my force usa glute ham raise bench. This is a great product delivered by a great team. Works exactly as it is advertised.
Fully adjustable bench that does everything I need it to do. Great product from Force USA.