U60 Performance Upright Bike
The classic upright design of the U60 gives indoor cycling enthusiasts everything they need for a pulse-pounding ride. Multi-position handlebars make it easy to shift riding positions, and the comfortably contoured seat easily adjusts to give users of all sizes an ideal fit.
Multiple Grip Positions
The unique design of the handlebars provides multiple comfortable grips as riders move through different phases of their workout.
Self-balancing pedals with easily adjustable straps make it easy for anyone to strap in and go.
Comfortable & Adjustable
An adjustable, ergonomically contoured seat makes even long, intense workouts comfortable for riders of all sizes.
- Display: 10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile display, alphanumeric LEDs, dedicated HR zone display
- Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Resistance, Level, RPM, METs, Watts, HR, Target HR, % Max HR, Profile
- Programs: Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random, Constant Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, HR Weight Loss, HR Interval
- Heart Rate: Contact grips, wireless receiver
- Q-Factor: 198mm / 7.8"
- Frame Type: Heavy-gauge welded steel, upright
- Pedal Type: Self-balancing with adjustable straps
- Seat Type: Pure Comfort seat
- Seat Adjustment: 15 positions, up / down
- Resistance System: 2-stage generator
- Resistance Range: 1–25
- Handlebar Type: Multi-position handlebars with armrests and contact heart rate grips
- Assembled Dimensions: 104 x 65 x 138.3 cm / 41" x 25.6" x 54.4"
- Assembled Weight: 52 kg / 115 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements: Self-powered