Force USA Semi Commercial Flat/Incline Bench
- Designed in the USA for use in Commercial Gyms
- 4mm Thick Heavy Duty Steel
- Weight Rating: 500kg
- Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH): 152cm x 78cm x 43cm
- Backrest (LxWxT): 80cm x 33cm x 7cm densely thick padding
- Seat: 33cm wide at back, 19cm wide at front, 40cm length, 7cm densely thick padding
- Fully adjustable from flat to incline positions 0-90 Degrees.
- Adjust Backrest to 8 different positions
- Adjust Seat to 3 different positions
- Gives you some of the best free weight exercises to build a rock solid body!
- Perform free-weight exercises knowing you are safe, with quality DuraCore™ padding you will not bottom out and can build your muscles to the max!
- Get a full-body workout with the strongest and most versatile Flat to Incline Bench available.
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Dual rear transport wheels which allows you to easily move and roll the bench anywhere you like without having to pick up the bench completely.
- Non slip rubber feet gives you a solid and stable workout.
- SteelForce™ Structural Integrity – Built to last high quality heavy-gauge steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
- DuraCore™ High Density Foam Padding – Strong and durable high density gym quality foam padding.
- VorTex™ Upholstery – Commercial grade upholstery which has a rip-stop feature.
- EcoCoat™ – Environmentally friendly powder coating.
- Sewn Seats – Not only do they feature VorTex™ Upholstery, they look nicer too. Sewn seats are more comfortable and will last longer than vinyl seats that are just stretched or stapled on.
- Class A, Lifetime Structural Replacement Warranty along with 2 years parts warranty on all cables and pulleys.
- Assembly required.
The Bench is normally the main piece of equipment for any gym. Nothing comes close to Force USA Semi Commercial Grade Flat / Incline Bench. An extremely strong Flat to Incline Bench built above commercial standard. The Force USA Semi Commercial Flat / Incline Bench is one of the toughest gym benches in existence.
Get a full-body workout with the toughest Flat to Incline Bench available! The Force USA Commercial Flat to Incline Bench is heavy duty and fully adjustable to give you a solid workout! The Force USA SemiCommercial Flat to Incline bench is made to take as much as you can give it and is the ultimate bench for a complete free-weight workout!
Solid, compact and effective, the Force USA Semi Commercial Flat to Incline Bench is strong enough for gym use, while designed to fit into any home. Featuring SteelForce™ Structural Integrity and heavy-duty, DuraCore™ high density foam padding wrapped in sewn rip-stop VorTex™ Upholstery. The Force USA Semi Commercial Flat to Incline Bench is built to take a pounding. And, with a “Class A” rating, the Force USA Semi Commercial Flat to Incline Bench comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty. The Force USA Semi Commercial Flat to Incline Bench is unmatched in its class and will give you solid and intense workouts for many years to come!
The Force USA Semi Commercial Flat to Incline Bench is an extremely solid unit and provides the ability to perform your free weight exercises to build a rock solid body! The back rest features DuraCore™ high density foam which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout, along with fully adjustable back rest you can workout in flat to incline (90 degrees) positions which will help give you many exercise positions for rock solid results! Combine with a power rack, smith machine or squat racks for the ultimate workout!
|Estimated assembly time (minutes)||30|
|Product Location||This product is sent directly from our main distribution centres. Please use the above shipping calculator for a freight estimate. This product will be sent from the location which is best for your needs, which is generally our QLD warehouse. We pride our|
Spot a Mistake? Talk to us about any inaccuracies or errors. Click here.
For more information on Delivery, see Delivery Terms and Conditions for more details.
We aim for fast dispatch! Please note that larger pallet orders such as power racks, smith machines, etc. can take up to 3 business days for dispatch.
All our items are dispatched with professional courier companies to ensure the fastest delivery. Estimated delivery times range from 5-10 business days. If you wish to pick up equipment, please visit our stores in either Adelaide, Melbourne or the Gold Coast and purchase in store.
Have any questions? Call us prior to purchasing on 1800 614 491.
Why buy from us?
All product information is true and accurate at the time of writing. Please contact to confirm any details prior to purchase as small changes can occur from one model to the next.
HOW IT WORKS
1. The price of the product will drop every hour by $50 every hour, however we only have limited stock of 10 to sell.
2. You can see both the current sell price, and the amount left in stock. Decide when the price is right for you, but don’t wait to long, or you’ll risk missing out.
3. Purchase and your discounted item will be on it way to you, free of delivery charges.