Yoga 8Loop - Medium | Lime
Move slowly into poses, feel your own body’s restrictions and stay in control for a safe yoga practice with the new PTP Yoga 8Loop. This Medium Yoga 8Loop has been created for yogis with normal shoulder width or average flexibility. With its cool infinity shape, the Yoga 8Loop will help you close the gap in those challenging hand/foot binds, therefore preventing you from going past your natural range of motion and causing unnecessary strain to your joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
This versatile tool will become your go-to yoga prop to stretch, warm-up and ease into poses like the Seated Forward Bent (Paschimottanasana) or Hero Pose (Gomukha Virasana). By placing it around your arms or legs, you will also be able to improve your shoulder alignment or feet positioning and master your yoga technique thanks to greater awareness.
- Yoga poses and stretches included in a user-friendly poster (all levels represented)
- Made from a unique woven material with resisted elasticity properties
- Lightweight and compact – fits easily in any bag
- Suitable for injury prevention and rehab
- FLEXIBILITY Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.
- BALANCE Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
- 18cm (L) x 2cm (W) x 29cm (H)