The Spirit XE795 was designed with Comfort, Durability and Value in mind. The natural 20 inch stride length and narrow pedal spacing ensure an ideal stride motion, while the oversized/cushioned foot pedals, and cushioned ergonomic hand grips ensure comfort at the touch points. The XE795 is self-powered, meaning no cords to worry about. You can place this product anywhere. The large sealed roller bearings used with the pedal arms and handlebars, along with the dual roller wheels and aluminium tracks, assure a smooth and reliable workout. The frame has been constructed as one solid welded piece from front to back for added stability and durability, while minimising noise.
- Generator Drive System requiring no external power source
- Dual track and concave roller wheel system for added stability
- 40 levels of resistance to help customize your workout
- A bright blue backlit LCD with essential feedback data
- Wireless Heart Rate makes for ideal monitoring during exercise
- Console: 7.5 inch Blue Backlit LCD with Muscle Profile Display, Target Heart Rate Display, Swivel Fan and Integrated Speakers
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Calories, Fusion, 2 Heart Rate, 2 User
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap not included
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Power: Self Generating
- Flywheel System: 14kg, Steel
- Foot Pedals: Oversized and Cushioned, with 2 degree inversion, 2" Q Factor
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel with durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Maximum User Weight: 181kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 1800mm x 640mm x 1680mm
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.