VARIABLE TRIGGER POINT THERAPY
The unique design that mimics the bent finger action used in therapeutic massages lets you apply targeted compression to the source of pain. By replacing the pressure otherwise directly applied with your own knuckles and fingers tips, the Triflex tools prevent unwanted hand strain and fatigue. You can adjust the level of pressure to your own pain threshold by simply switching tools between our soft and firm Triflex. These small massage must-haves will become great companions on your work desk, in your bag or in your car, allowing you to easily relieve your sore neck, shoulder capsule, glutes, hands, calves or ankles in-between physio sessions.
- Unique patent-pending ergonomic design that recreates the bent fingers of a massage therapist
- Penetrates deep into the muscles to release knots and break down soft tissue adhesions
- Relieves muscle pain, improve joint mobility and reduces chance of recurring pain
- Alleviates pain in neck, feet, hands, calves, hip flexors, adductors, hamstrings, TFL, shoulders and more
- 2 Triflex tools included with different densities to perform variable trigger point massage/suit every level of pain tolerance
- Made from premium grade silicone
- 30+ exercises included (poster)
- Trigger point therapy for myosfascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
- Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
11.2cm (L) x 6.5cm (W) x 16.2cm (H)
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very good product. It does what It say says in mimicking fingers of a therapist, The exercises in the poster helped me get the most from the product.