This versatile hybrid mat can be used on both sides. In hot and humid conditions, the microfibre surface will prove ideal to prevent hands and feet from sliding, because the grip becomes activated with perspiration. In dryer conditions or during normal practice, you can practice directly on the natural rubber side to get the same level of traction and grip and feel completely secure, even during the most challenging poses. With a weight of just over 2 kg, the Synergy mat is easy to carry to classes. At 183 cm, it is also long enough to suit tall individuals, especially in lying positions.
- Made from premium sustainable natural rubber and soft microfiber
- Absorbency and water-activated grip properties
- Fully reversible for dual use in hot or dry environments
- Microfiber layer can be lightly sprayed to activate the grip at the start of your Bikram class
- Recommended for yogis with vigorous practice and studio use
- BALANCE. Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
- FLEXIBILITY. Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.