Springfree® Trampoline Sunshades
Keep your family cool and play in the shade with the addition of the Sunshade for your Springfree Trampoline. Ideal for young jumpers, the Sunshade filters 99% of UVA and UVB rays to protect your kids while they jump. When not in use, the Sunshade easily packs away in its own storage bag.
- R79 Springfree Trampoline
- O77 Springfree Trampoline
- O92 Springfree Trampoline
- S113 Springfree Trampoline
- R132 Springfree Trampoline
SPECIFICATIONSThe Sunshade takes less than 5 minutes to install! Snap the brackets to the trampoline net rods, attach the Sunshade strap to the brackets and you’re ready to jump.
The Sunshade should be removed during periods of high winds or climate weather such as snow, hail or heavy rain.
For reasons relating to manufacturing, all of our Sunshades are circular in shape. As the oval trampolines are both the same width (2.4m), the largest diameter available for the Sunshades on the oval trampolines is 2.5m. This means that for each of the oval trampolines, there will be a portion of the jumping surface at each end of the trampoline which is not shaded.
Springfree Trampoline accessories come with a one year manufacturer's warranty (except 3 months for the ball).
Please Note: The Sunshade is not weight bearing – it should be cleared of any falling debris (twigs, leaves, etc.)
- R79 - Approx. 2.7m (2713mm)
- O77 - Approx. 2.5m (2499mm)
- O92 - Approx. 2.5m (2499mm)
- S113 - Approx. 3.2m (3200mm)
- S155 - Approx. 3.6m (3560mm)
- R132 - Approx 3.4 (3400mm)