The XE295 is our mid-priced traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the XE195 plus two heart rate and user programs, additional console feedback, adjustable pedal angle, and various hand grip positions. The XE295 is very appealing to someone that values extensive feedback and variety.
- 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays
- Remote Handlebar Toggles for resistance allow for secure workout changes without taking your hands off the handlebars
- Dual track system with concave roller wheels for added stability and durability
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective (chest strap transmitter included)
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment
- Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, User 1-2, HR 1-2
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Transmitter Strap Included
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Handle Bars: Multi Position Grip - Coated
- Handlebar Toggles: Yes, Resistance
- Track System: Dual Rails
- Stride Length / Flywheel System: 20 inch / 14kg Steel
- Foot Pedals: Oversized with 2 degree inversion, Adjustable angle (3 levels)
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel with durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Maximum User Weight: 182kg
- Net Weight/Gross Weight: 85kg / 100kg
|assembled dimensions||1785mm x 550mm x 1635mm|
|warranty information||Residential - Lifetime Frame/Magnetic Brake, 10 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.