Spirit MS300 Semi Recumbent Total Body Stepper - SPT0056
Contact us today for your custom commercial quote!
With every product you purchase, GAF will help a child improve their health by supporting
The MS300 facilitates full body exercise in coordinated, linear, natural 1:1 leg and arm motion. Self-adjustable stroke length accommodates patients' specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a safe semi-recumbent position.
- Step through frame design
- Linked upper and lower body linear pattern
- Adjustable handles
- Cushioned footplates
- Adjustable step range - From 1 inch to 12.5 inches
- Resistance Mode - Isokinetic - Step speeds from 10 to 210 steps/min
- Low Inertia - Starting resistance of 5 watts
- Work Rate - Range from under 5 watts up to 750 watts
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Both handle held and telemetry
- Multiple Seat Adjustments
- 8 position swivel seat for ease of patient ingress and egress
- 6 position recline seat back for hip angle adjustments
- Fore/aft patient positioning
- Symmetry Monitoring - Measurement of bi-lateral power (Example: Left = 41 watts, Right = 34 watts
- Natural Motion - 1:1 leg to arm ratio
Advantages and Clinical Applications
- Combined Upper and Lower Body Movements - Provides full body workout, building strength and range-of-motion and utilizing wellness programs to increase longevity
- Dependently Linked, Linear Motion Pedals - Enables users to self-adjust the stroke length to accommodate their range-of-motion capabilities
- Closed Kinetic Chain - Provides low impact, functional movement with minimal stress on knees, ankles, hips and low back in a safe and comfortable semi-recumbent position.
- Quadrilateral Exercise Pattern - Allows users to distribute the exercise efforts across four limbs by reducing the effort from the involved limb and transferring a greater effort to the uninvolved limbs. They will maintain an elevated heart rate to achieve exercise potential.
- Applications include: Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, Neurological and Cardiac Rehabilitation as well as Senior Rehab and Wellness Training
Electronic and Software Features
- Intuitive interface for ease of operation
- Large, easy-to-read displays: Time, Speed (steps per minute), Step Length, Step Count, Watts, Calories, METs, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Symmetry, and much more
- Programs include: Manual, Hill, Plateau, Interval, Facility, HR and Symmetry
- Unique Symmetry program that measures and displays power throughout the pedal stroke. Biofeedback encourages the patients to maintain power between right and left side.
- Isokinetic resistance is a safe and accommodating resistance that is patient determined throughout the entire range of motion.
- Power: 90 to 240 volts AC
- Overall dimentions: 67”L x 30”W x 48”H (172cm x 77cm x 122cm)
- Net Weight: 242lbs (110kg)
- Max user weight: 440lbs (200kg)
- Power Train
- Heavy duty, 8 groove poly-v belt for smooth, quiet operation
- The foot pedal assembly rides on high-end linear bearings and guides
- Braking Device
- Eddy Current Brake (Quiet, frictionless and maintenance free)
- Small flywheel mass ensures a minimum starting torque providing low inertia
|estimated assembly time||120|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.