The CT800 is stout and extremely durable, weighing in at over 159kg . The combination of the heavy duty steel frame and aluminum console masts & side rails make it comparable to treadmills at much higher price points in the commercial market.The large workout area makes this model very appealing to walkers and runners. The CT800 features convenient adjustments and monitoring, critical feedback such as actual Heart Rate and % of projected max, and creative programs including a Fit Test utilizing the Gerkin Protocol. All of these attributes make it a great addition to any commercial environment.
- Motor: 3.0 HP AC Motor w/ Grade H Insulation
- Speed Range: 0.8 - 19km/h
- Range: 0 - 15% Incline
- Programs: Manual, Interval, 5k, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Fit Test, 2 Heart Rate, Custom
- Running Mat: Large 55cm x 150cm Workout Area
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap sold seperately
- Deck: 1 inch Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 152 x 56cm, Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 76mm
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix with 4 Separate LED Info Windows, a 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart Rate Bar, and an Integrated Reading Rack
- Frame: Heavy Gauge High Strength Steel with durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminium Console Masts
- Product Dimensions: 215cm x 90cm x 143cm
- User Weight: 204kg
|continuous horse power chp||3|
|estimated assembly time||90|
|incline range||0 - 15%|
|max speed kmph||19|
|max user weight kg||204|
|min speed kmph||0.8|
|motor type ac dc||DC - Direct Current|
|running deck length mm||15|
|running deck width mm||5|
|wheels for easy movement||Yes|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.