The CE800 was specifically engineered for the commerical environment, from it’s heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal. This model is very appealing to users that value a smooth stride and a weight bearing workout, without the impact. The console is identical to the CR800 and CU800 bikes, which makes programming very familiar when using any of the Spirit Fitness C series products.
- A smooth, quiet 20 inch stride, which is the optimal distance for the average user
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base; the rollers are shielded for safety
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity
- 2 degree of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 14kg flywheel combined with the weight of each pedal arm produces the ideal amount of inertia
- 10 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advances exercisers.
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix with 4 Separate LED Info Windows, a 20 Character LED Message Center, LED Heart Rate Bar, and an Integrated Reading Rack
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, Heart Rate, Constant Power, Custom
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap sold seperately
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: Integrated Generator
- Power: Self-Generating
- Flywheel System: 14kg
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, with 2 degree inversion
- Frame: Heavy Gauge High Strength Steel with durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Maximum User Weight: 204kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 2100mm x 640mm x 1700mm
|shipping dimension||167.5 x 84 x 58 cm|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.