The Sole E98 Cross Trainer was built for the commercial environment. From the 2 degree inverted foot pedals to the 14.5KG flywheel, the E98 is quickly becoming the popular model in commercial settings.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals – These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with Sole engineers, we designed a 2-degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Commercial elliptical machines.
- Power Incline – This feature separates Sole from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame – The Sole E98 uses heavy thick steel that is designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Fit Test Program: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible (chest strap not included)
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 10.1″ Graphic
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Flywheel Weight(lbs.): 14.5KG
- Resistance: Electromagnetic Resistance
- Incline Adjustability: Power Adjustable
- Drive System: Front
- Maximum Stride Length: 20″
- User Weight Capacity: 181KG
- Assembled Dimensions: 209cm (L) x 82cm (W) x 173cm (H)
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.