Created for advanced yogis and carefully tested in studio environment, it will suit vigorous sessions, where traction and grip are most important. You will find the smooth, yet grippy side particularly useful when temperatures rise. You will also be able to practice with the textured natural rubber side up during your dryer yoga sessions.
- Engineered with luxurious sustainable rubber for superior performance and durability
- Anti-slip and absorption properties on both sides to prevent hands and feet from slipping
- Fully reversible for use in dry (textured side up) or humid conditions (smooth side up)
- Designed specifically for studio use
- Suitable for hot yoga (e.g., Bikram) or normal practice
- Lightweight to allow convenient transport to and from class
- BALANCE. Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
- FLEXIBILITY. Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.
- 9.00cm (L) x 9.00cm (W) x 65.00cm (H)