A YOGA MAT WITH EXCELLENT TRACTION & GRIP
Finding it difficult to hold your downward facing dog or dancer pose without sliding? Feel secure like never before. Offering incredible stability, the new PTP Promat lets you practice all those demanding balance poses with complete peace of mind. Created for advanced yogis and carefully tested in studio environment, it will suit vigorous sessions, where traction and grip are most important. You will find the smooth, yet grippy side particularly useful when temperatures rise. You will also be able to practice with the textured natural rubber side up during your dryer yoga sessions.
- Engineered with luxurious sustainable rubber for superior performance and durability
- Anti-slip and absorption properties on both sides to prevent hands and feet from slipping
- Fully reversible for use in dry (textured side up) or humid conditions (smooth side up)
- Designed specifically for studio use
- Suitable for hot yoga (e.g., Bikram) or normal practice
- Lightweight to allow convenient transport to and from class
- BALANCE. Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
- FLEXIBILITY. Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.
- 9.00cm (L) x 9.00cm (W) x 65.00cm (H)
|SKU||PM BLACK, PM AIRFORCE BLUE|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.