Sport 50 - Pair
Each PowerBlock Sport 50 replaces 9 pairs of dumbbells. With increments from 4.5kgs (10lbs) up to 22.7kgs (50lbs) per hand, these are the ultimate space-saving dumbbells. The open-designed handle allows for an increased range of motion during your workout, and the comfortable contoured rubber grips mean you'll be feeling the burn in all the right places!
Save space and maximise efficiency with the PowerBlock range!
Home Adjustable Dumbbells
- Bands on the side rails show the weight of the dumbbell selected with the pin. The pin covers the band/rail that's been selected to easily show what the weight is.
- The two 1.13 kgs (2.5 lbs) inside the tubes at the base of the handle can be removed by pulling on the lever. Tilt the handle back so the inner weights don't spill out, then gradually tip the handle forward to remove the weights. Manually close the lever or insert the handle in the weight stack to close automatically.
- A simple and efficient adjustable dumbbell with a pin that has a 227kgs (500lbs) max load.
Weight per Dumbbell: 22.7kg (50lbs)
- Total Product Weight: 45.4kg (100lbs) (sold as a pair)
- Weight Stacks: Welded solid steel construction. Powder-coated finish.
- Handles: An open design of the handle allows for an increased range of motion. Comfortable contoured rubber grip.
- Dimensions: 31.75 (L) x 16.51 (W) x 16.51(H) cm (12.5"L x 6.5"W x 6.5"H)
- Compare Powerblock Dumbbells - Please note the comparison page shows US pricing.
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
This is probably the next best thing to getting a hex dumbbell set which I don't have the space for in my home gym. In terms of adjustable dumbbells this seems like the best option as it seems the most secure and not too awkward and bulky. The weights do move slightly when locked in but not a big deal.
I was hoping to get the expandable version which was the same price with more weight options (16 over the 9 this one offers and the opportunity to expand) but missed out during the preorder.
The benefit that this one does have over the expandable version is it seems less fiddly to change the weights. This one goes up in 5lb (2.2kg) increments where you just change the pin. The expandable one goes up in 10lb (4.5kg) increments with the pin but if you want a weight that is in between you need to insert the one or two adder weights which are 2.5lb (1.1kg) into a tube.
Overall happy with the product, it covers most of the dumbbells I would need. Only products I would consider upgrading to in future is either a hex dumbbell set (if I ever expand my gym) or the PowerBlock Pro Exp which is has the Urethane coated steel plates making it smoother and quieter than the Sport version which is the only one available in Australia through gym and fitness. Feel free to start stocking this in future guys.
These are easy to use and very sturdy. I spent a lot of time reviewing the Powerblock dumbbells on YouTube and they were highly recommended. Not cheap but well worth the money.
Gyms are still closed in Victoria and we got these for my husband. He's really happy and it took his home workouts to a new level. Took a while to be dispatched but were delivered quickly when they were
My last review got deleted. Seeing if they will delete again
$1.1k for a pair of dumbbells without a stand? Could get a rack and set for that price!