- With over 1 million trampolines sold worldwide, Plum® trampolines are the smartest, safest option for the ultimate bouncing experience!
- Plum® quality check trampolines internally using a team of in-house experts ensuring all trampolines are the safest on the market.
- Plum® trampolines are tested to meet and exceed European safety standards EN71-14.
- Higher jump weights used during testing to ensure safety.
- Trampolines are tested to over 1 million bounces.
- To ensure your aspiring acrobats or junior jumpers are safe, do not allow them to perform any tricks outside of their ability.
- We advise that only one jumper is on a trampoline at any time, 60% of injuries that occur on trampolines are due to more than one user bouncing.
DESIGNED FOR SAFE PLAY
- Specifically engineered for sinking into the ground so there is no need for an enclosure.
- The steel trampoline frame is galvanised inside and out for additional protection against rust.
- Soft PVC safety padding protects users from the frame and springs as they enter and exit. The design is flush to the ground the trampoline is easily accessible for children.
- The super heavy duty jumping mat is UV treated to be fade resistant, ensuring longevity.
- Embrace the spring! 76 high-quality zinc coated springs to power the vented jumping mat for excellent performance.
- Retaining wall prevents soil and dirt from falling underneath the trampoline.
- Aesthetic appeal
- Supplied with a dark green cover for weather protection
- PVC safety pad for weather protection
- Vented PVC, UV treated jumping mat
- Galvanised steel frame for rust protection
- Engineered for sinking into the ground for aesthetic appeal
- Retaining wall prevents soil and dirt from falling underneath the trampoline
- Dimensions: 11ft x 11ft
- Maximum User Weight: 125kg
- Approx Assembly Time: 2 Adults, 2 Hours
- Steel frame galvanised inside and out
- Fitted with a retaining wall
- L335 x W335 x H268cm
- Users must be 6 Years+