MX55 Adjustable Dumbbells Set
The MX55 adjustable dumbbells are the ultimate must-have for the home gym. Not only do they look good, but they also deliver all the pro-style features you would expect from gym quality fixed dumbbells, including safety, durability and rapid weight selection. Easily load a single pair of handsets with the desired training weight, to replicate and equal the performance of a fixed commercial-grade 10-piece dumbbell set.
While there are many exciting features to the MX SELECT patented adjustable dumbbell design, the MX55’s best-selling point is the way it feels in the hand, combined with the smooth operation of the locking rack and pinion system, for seamless weight transition between reps.
- Steel craftsmanship - looks, feels and functions just like a pro-style dumbbell
- Perfect balance - length of weight shortens evenly each side, as less weight is selected
- Quiet smooth operation - changing weight does not involve handling the weight
- No protruding knobs or ends - selector dials recess into dumbbell collars after weight selection
- Open handle design - biomechanical and ergonomic precision
- Unique rack and pinion design - securely locks dumbbell weight plates into an immovable position
- Exceptional value - price per pound is close to the average for most models
- Easy to handle - dumbbell handset can be removed and replaced at 180 degrees
- Seamless weight transition - easily change weights by turning a selector dial. No requirement to manually remove weight plates from a pin.
- Patented design - U.S. Patent No. 10/166,427
- Dumbbell weight range: 10-55 lbs in 5lb increments or 4.5 – 24.9 kg in 2.25 kg increments
- Total weight with stand: 137.5 lbs (62.3 kg)
- Dimensions at 55 lbs (24.9 kg): 40.5 cm – end to end/out of the stand
- Dimensions at 15 lbs (6.8 kg): 24.3 cm – end to end/out of the stand
- Dimensions of the weight stack: Distance from outside of dumbbell handle to outside of weight – approx. 10.2 cm
- Dumbbell handle length: 13.2 cm inside dimensions by 2.9 cm diameter
- System footprint in stand: 47.6 cm (L) x 55.9 cm (W) x 77.9 cm (H)
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Amazing set, easy to use in my opinion best option if you're limited on space. Compared to others on the market they're on the higher end $$ wise however it's completely justified when comparing the quality and differences. I took the gamble on purchasing these without seeing them after researching and watching a bunch of reviews of these and others on the market, most are restricted to not being able to do overhead exercises. I personally recommend this product 100% over others like Bowflex/Powertrain. If it's out of your price range stick to dumbbell handles and plates don't settle for less.
-Compact storage, stand really small and at a good height.
-Can use for overhead exercises.
-Flat plates so can be rested on knee for exercises.
-Quick and easy to use, release button on side then turn to desired weight, lock and lift.
-Comfortable, grips are metal not rubber (meaning less wear and feels like normal dumbbell.
-Decent sizes for weight, smaller doesn't feel bulk but max gives you a feel of achievement.
-Both the dumbbells and stand are finished really nicely
Only negative I could think of is a slight flaw (like all on the market). They're aimed towards pounds which isn't too big of a deal as they do have KGs referenced on the chart but as an example increment 3 will be 9Kgs not 10. (Whilst annoying doesn't effect the product when you get over it in your head).
Fantastic set. Super easy to use, comfortable in the hands and are very safe, so had no issues with overhead exercise.