Tri-Max X-Large Free Standing Punchbag
The Morgan Tri-Max free-standing training bag with numbers is the Rolls Royce of commercial-grade, full size, and non-rebounding free standing bags. The Tri-Max free-standing bags with numbers measures a massive 1.83m in height and over 42cm in diameter, allowing the bag to be used as a single or dual person training bag, using a solid high-density PE inner foam that measures 140cm in height and 42 cm in width, with an additional canvas, backed vinyl cover, means that this bag is designed for the continual punishment, ideal for both specialised boxing and martial arts centres as well as commercial fitness centres. With a strategic layout of high visibility numbers placed over of the bag, works great for martial arts training fitness target training A PVC solid inner full-length inner tube will absorb the impact applied to the bag, whilst the commercial-grade base, that measure 60cm in width and 40cm in height will hold well over 80kg of water or sand, ensuring that the bag will stay where it was placed and not move around the room whilst being used.
- Morgan 6ft x 42cm diameter free standing TRI-MAX XL Punch Master with and without numbers
- High density foam top with plastic base sitting on a solid PVC tube - this bag is a stationary freestanding bag, unlike the PB-26 there is no spring system resulting in a non movement bag.
- Fill base with water or sand for maximum stability up to 80kg - Dry sand is the preferred method of filling
- Excellent stability designed typically for light weight free sparring striking - this is a product to perfect skills not strength
- Ideal for supervised personal training
- Tri-Max bag will not bob or spring around as solid PVC tubing with no spring loading
- Dimensions: Top = 140cm x 42cm (diameter) + Base = 40cm x 60cm (diameter) total height + diameter = 180cm x 42cm
The Tri-Max free standing bag consists of 3 parts. 1 x Base, 1 x Small inner black base tube & 1 x Foam top with Inner grey plastic cylinder which should not be removed.
Step 1: To assemble first insert Small black Inner Base Tube through bottom of base.
Step 2: Now decide first where you wish to use the bag and position the base exactly where you want it on the floor.
Step 3: Slip on the foam top; the grey inner cylinder will slip onto the inner black base tube.
Moving the Tri-max is a 2-3 man operation.
- Spare parts may be required after a period of time due to normal wear and use, these parts are also available from us.
- Protective gloves must be worn when using this product, exposed jewellery and open knuckle will prematurely wear the product away & do not use this bag for weapon training as it is not designed for this purpose.
- Do not move the product over large areas if the base is full as this will put excess stress on the base and may crack - use 2 people to move this product around
- There will be a minimal rocking of the base in order to allow for impact distribution when being used
- The warranty covers normal wear and tear - misuse will void any warranty
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Morgan Tri-Max X-Large Free Standing Punchbag
Although in another State, the quick turnaround between ordering, paying for and receiving the goods was excellent. When received, the product was as advertised and ordered. Great service and product all round.
Wasn’t sure if I was putting it together properly at first as it wobbled around, but once the sand goes in it’s perfect. Love it!