The Morgan soft Plyo Boxes set of 3 are made from high-density foam and covered with hard wearing, non-skid vinyl, and the main benefit is that the foam will absorb some of the impacts during a landing. For many athletes and everyday clients, one of the potential downloads with plyometric and jump training is the volume of stress going through the foot, ankle, knees and hips these soft Plyo boxes decrease that problem. So if you want to develop power, reactive strength or (like Cross fitters) you just want to overload the cardiorespiratory system with multiple jumps, then these are perfect for you. Plus if you do missed your jump, falling onto a soft Plyo box is much kinder than a harder platform. Our set of 3 boxes come as a singular package but can be used separately
- Soft surface reduces stress on joints during landing
- High-density EVA ensures that the box remains firm with commercial use
- Boxes can be stacked on top of each other and are held in place securely with Velcro strips
- Unique stackable design minimises space required
- Light and easier to move around
- Distinctively marked landing areas to ensure users are aiming for the centre of the platform
- Working platform area 91cm x 76cm
- Total height when stacked approximately 1.37m
- 12"" = 30cm
- 18"" = 46cm
- 24"" = 61cm
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.