The soft Plyo Boxes are made from a high density foam and covered with hard wearing, non-skid vinyl, and the main benefit is that the foam will absorb some of the impact during a landing. For many athletes and everyday clients, one of the potential downloads with plyometrics and jump training is the volume of stress going through the foot, ankle, knees and hips – these soft Plyo boxes decrease that problem. So if you want to develop power, reactive strength or (like Crossfitters) you just want to overload the cardio respiratory system with multiple jumps, then these are perfect for you. Plus if you do ‘miss’ your jump, falling onto a soft Plyo box is much kinder than a harder platform. Our set of 3 boxes come as a singular package but can be used seperetly
- Soft surface reduces stress on joints during landing
- Boxes can be stacked on top of each other and are held in place securely with Velcro strips
- Unique stackable design minimises space required
- Light and easier to move around
- Distinctively marked landing areas to ensure users are aiming for the center of the platform
- Working platform area – 91cm x 76cm
- Total height when stacked approximately 1.37m
- 12" = 30cm
- 18" = 46cm
- 24" = 61cm
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.