Driver Sled 2.0 + H-Harness
It has all the functionality of both the Dogsled and the Prowler sled. Driving rods and T-bar can be easily removed from the sled for each training styles. The T-Bar has been modified for the natural profile of your wrist and it comes with interchangeable heavy-duty nylon feet.
- Made from heavy-duty 11-gauge welded steel with zero bolts on the frame
- 2 x easy interchangeable and removable posts/poles + removable push T-bar allows for quick changes in direction without having to turn the sled around, allows the user to push the sled from both a low and high elevation to maximise the sleds use
- Flat bottom with 4 x replaceable nylon skid plates on the feet for a smooth pulling and pushing motion on all types of surfaces
- 2 x bumper plate storage rods to load your sled right up
- Multipoint attachments allow for an even load during pulling exercises
- Great to attach an MTX unit to incorporate dragging and pulling exercises
- Heavy-duty H-Harness also included
- 116cm long x 81cm wide
- Approx. 40kg dead weight
- Item is supplied flat pack - can be assembled in 2 minutes by only having to screw in the 2 x storage rods and then you are ready to go
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome Unit, Quality Build And Love The Colours.