This Morgan rotational ceiling hook has been made from a shatterproof steal and measuring 12cm long and a 15cm wide base plate for superior stability. With additional ball bearings located around the hooks area, will allow you punch bags to spin freely when being used and also ensures that an extra challenge can be applied to rope climbing exercises. Constructed from the toughest 18-gauge high-grade steel and rigorously tested for strength and endurance, this ceiling hook is designed for both home and commercial use. The Morgan rotational hanging hook has been tested to hold weights of up to 175kg, supplied with heavy duty dyno bolts for solid strength and fixtures that stand up to punishing workouts.
- Made from treated steel
- Heavy reinforced welding at major stress points
- Ball bearing driven rotational hook to allow for easy spinning
- 2 x screws + washers provided
- Can hold extremely heavy weights (tested to 175kg)
- Heavy and light punch bags
- Climbing ropes
- Floor to ceiling balls straps
- 15cm wide
- 12cm wide (hole to hole)
- 12 cm long
- 5cm from plate to hook entry
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.