Our HyperJump 2 trampolines are a great mix of safety and fun to encourage kids to enjoy healthy outdoor play. All HyperJump 2 Spring Trampolines come equipped with high quality components, extra bouncy zinc-plated steel springs, curved safety poles for more jumping room, a smart fiberglass ring design for extra strength on the enclosure netting, thick & wide pads to ensure better coverage over springs, fully UV resistant materials to withstand the harsh Australian climate, backed by an industry-leading Frame warping & anti rust warranty.
- 12ft Trampoline - The 12ft size is perfect for smaller backyards and alike, and will still have plenty of room for kids to jump around in. 12ft or 3.66m diameter is measured from the edges of the trampoline.
- Spring Model - Our HyperJump Plus Spring Trampolines use zinc-plated springs to give you the best bounce! We've put these springs to a tension test, life cycle test, and rust test to ensure that you get quality springs!
- Reinforced Safety Net - Our improved high grade safety netting is reinforced with a fibreglass rod: offering better protection against accidental falls
- Full UV-Protection - All components have been UV-Stabilised so that they're super resistant against fading and degrading in the harsh Aussie outdoor climate.
- Curved Safety Poles - Our HyperJump Plus design comes with curved safety poles to allow for more jumping space during play.
- High Quality Jumping Mat - Don't compromise on quality. Our superior jumping mats are vigorously bounce tested to exceed 1 million bounces*
- Heavy Duty Double Galvanised Steel Frame- Super sturdy W-shaped legs are double galvanised steel, keeping the frame rust-free, inside and out.
- Reinforced Welded Joints - Our reinforced welded T-Joint maximises the strength and rigidity of the frame, preventing the frame from warping at the joints
- Fully Padded - The springs, as well as all safety poles are fully padded in order to prevent nasty bumps
- Smart Feet Design - Provide maximum stability for your trampoline on even and uneven terrain.
- Wider Pads - Our HyperJump Plus features wider pads to ensure better coverage over the springs & the frame.
- * Secure Safety Pole Attachments - Padded safety poles are securely attached on via nuts and bolts, creating a more rigid and stable frame.
- Heavy Duty Zip enclosure - Heavy Duty double-zipped enclosure helps secure the safety net, as well as preventing unsupervised access.
- Basketball Hoop Compatible - Get some serious air-time with our new Swish Basketball Hoop accessory (Sold Separately).
- 125kg Recommended weight - Our 12ft HyperJump Plus Trampoline's recommended maximum weight load is 125kg.
- Certified Safety - Our Spring trampolines have passed EN71 Safety Standards Parts 1, 2 and 3.
What's in the box?
- 1x HyperJump Plus Trampoline with Enclosure Net
- 1x Step Ladder
- Tools, Hardware and Instruction manual included
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.