Liberty Fitness Systems presents the Atlantic Series Leg Press / Calf Raise Dual Function unit. Two favourite gym exercises combined into the one effective item. User experience is enhanced by AAA commercial graded upholstery and padding, dual ergonomically positioned handles and oversized footplate.
Adjustment is simple with easy to follow, illustrative instructions displaying how to set-up the unit for the intended exercise, how to perform the exercise movement and the related muscle group. Save space on your gym floor with the attractive, resilient and effective Leg Press / Calf Raise Dual Function Machine from the Liberty Fitness Systems Atlantic Series.
Key features of the LFS - Leg Press / Calf Raise Dual Function Machine
- Informative, easy to follow, illustrative instructions provide a hassle-free, pleasurable training experience for your clients
- Commercial grade gym upholstery and padding
- Aircraft spec cable static tested to 4,200lb breaking strength
- End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles with full weight stack
- Weight stack = 144kg (6kg increments)
- Compact and efficient multi-purpose machine saving valuable floor space
- Deep groove, reinforced pulleys provide safe, secure and fluid motion throughout the movement cycle
- Finished with heat cured, electrostatic powder-coating
- Max User Weight = 150kg
- Assembled Dimensions = 199 x 115 x 168cm
The Liberty Fitness Atlantic Series is backed by a warranty covering light commercial and domestic application such as personal training studios, corporate locales and personal home use.
- Frame: COMMERCIAL LIFETIME (10 Years)
- Parts: 5 Years (such as pulleys)
- Surface area: 1 Year
- Padding & Upholstery: 6 months
- High use items: 1 Year (hand grips, caps, cables, selector pins and shrouds)
- Labour: 3 Years (Return to base)
|estimated assembly time||150|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.