- Multi-Station set up
- Dual-function leg developer with a pivot point that properly aligns with the knee joints
- Dual-function press arm performs chest pressing and pec fly exercises
- High and low pulleys for upper and lower body exercises
- Overhead lat station for back, abs and tricep exercises
- Adjustable preacher curl bicep pad for isolated bicep exercises
- 296lb. selectorized weight stack
- Oversized foam roller pads offer comfort while performing leg exercises
- Suspended weights behind a protective weight stack provide a safe workout
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Lat Pull Down Bar
- Single Handle
- Short Flat Bar
- Ankle Attachment
- Dual independent weight stack: 2x 148lbs stacks (296 lb vinyl weights in total (28 pcs x 10lbs + 2pcs x 8lbs)
- Cables: 2000lbs tensile strength aircraft cables
- Tube: 70x50mm heavy-duty construction tube
- Max user body weight: 150kgs
- Assembly Size: 3320mm(L) × 2440mm(W) × 2300mm(H)
- G.W / N.W: 307Kgs / 284Kgs
- Out Ctn Size
- BOX1: 2195x505x230mm
- BOX2: 1960x565x195mm
- BOX3: 1830x395x175mm
- BOX4/BOX7: 375x335x190mm
Download User Manual
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
We bought this gym set online and from the beginning to the end the service was GREAT.
Lachy answered all our emails and phone calls promptly.
JX Fitness JX-1125N Home Gym
Love the gym great service
Overall great value for the variety of exercises you can perform.Seated row needs a hinged foot rest,pull up bar stand could be a few inches lower to accommodate the average ceiling height.Have noticed chips appearing on top pulley.Leg press easily used on heaviest setting.I still use every other day and achieved very satisfactory results.
The JX-1125N offers plenty of variety and the layout allows a family to workout together. Make sure you have enough room as it is quite large. Assembly takes some time, but the manual is easy to follow. The components are well packaged and were delivered plastic wrapped on a pallet (320kg). You will need an extra hand moving the boxes and at some points during assembly.