Andes 3 Elliptical
If you're looking for an elliptical, that's a compact, space-saving solution - look no further than the Horizon Andes 3. This cardio machine folds easily in 2 steps, and featherlight folding makes this elliptical great for home fitness on the fly. The Horizon Andes 3 elliptical has 10 motivating programs and a comfortable 50cm stride length.
- SixStar frame that promotes ideal body positioning and comfort
- Effortless two-step folding system for easy storage
- Ideal for homes or apartments where space is limited
- Conserve electricity with the Energy Saver feature, which puts the console in sleep mode if it is inactive for 15 minutes
- Considerable stride length and footplates that pivot, both of which provide a more natural range of motion
- Add variety to your workout with dual-arm handlebars
- With 10 motivating preset programs and 16 levels of adjustable resistance, this machine is ideal for any user
- Frame: Folding SixStar Front-drive
- Stride Length: 50.8 cm / 20”
- Flywheel: 7 kg / 15.4 Ibs.
- Resistance System: ECB Magnetic Brake
- Power Requirement: Adapter
- Resistance Levels: 16 Electronically Adjustable
- Footpads: Oversized Footpads, Pivot
- Step-on height: 26.6 cm / 10.5”
- Pedal Spacing: 2.5 cm / 1”
- Dimensions: (L × W × H) 173 x 67 x 171 cm / 68” x 26” x 67”
- Folded Dimensions: (L × W × H) 102 x 67 x 171 cm / 40” x 26” x 67”
- Product Weight: 77 kg / 170 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 136 kg / 300 lbs.
- Extras: Energy Saver Mode, Smart Device Rack, One-step Folding with Easy-Lift Handle, Cup Holder, Performance HR Wheel Display
- Display: 5.5” LCD
- Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Watts, RPM, Cardio Compass HR Display and Profile
- Programs: 10 programs (Manual, Intervals, Games, Weight Loss, Rolling, Reverse Train, Random, Constant Watts, THR Zone, Custom)
- Heart Rate: Contact Grips and Polar® Wireless Receiver