Force USA Power Rack w/ Lat Pull Down
With every product you purchase, GAF will help a child improve their health by supporting
Not quite ready for chin ups? Striving towards your first pull up? Start training with the lat pull-down and low row to start building up your lats so you’ll be smashing out chins in no time!
Save by getting the Force USA Power Rack and lat pull-down option in a package. Expand the already huge number of available exercises that a rack can offer.
- Force USA Power Rack (Latest Model!)
- Force USA Lat Pull-down / Low Row Attachment
- Multi-grip chin up bar
- High load capacity safeties
- Multiple j-hooks
- Band pegs
- Thick gauge steel
- Latest, narrower power rack model
- Dual guide rails for the lat pull-down
- Independently tested to meet Australian & New Zealand 1170 structural standards
WHY CHOOSE THE FORCE USA POWER RACK WITH LAT PULL-DOWN?
- Build up to pull ups and chin ups by using the lat pull-down to train your lats and upper body
- Safely train with barbell safeties
- Nylon protectors on the j-hooks to secure and protect your barbell
- Utilise bands to assist or add resistance in your training
- Ideal width for reracking your barbell
- Smoother cable exercises such as lat pull-down and low rows with the dual guide rails
- Weight Rating: 450kg (Barbell j-hooks) 680kg (Barbell safeties) 350kg (Cables)
- Weight: 127kg
|estimated assembly time||150 min|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.