The Brawn Strength Home Use Flat to Incline/Decline bench is the perfect full body, free-weight training system. Fully adjustable bench with included preacher curl pad, to build those biceps and a leg extension/leg curl attachment to build up that lower body. The Home Use FID bench is the perfect free-weight training system for everyone.
- Brawn Strength Flat / Incline / Decline Bench
- Preacher Curl Attachment
- Leg Extention/Curl Attachment
- Built to last including high quality heavy-gauge steel.
- Extra Dense and durabm qule gyality foam padding
- Fully adjustable from Flat to Incline (90 degrees) and Decline positions.
- Quick and easy back pad adjustment.
- Includes Preacher Pad for Bicep Curls.
- Includes Leg Extension / Leg Curl.\.
- Includes an olympic adapter sleeve so suitable for standard (28mm) or Olympic (50mm) sized plates.
- Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH): 198cm x 69cm x 116cm (at 90 degrees)
- Weight: 35kg
- Weight Rating: 240kg
- 2 Year Structural Replacement Warranty
- Assembly required.
- Warranted for domestic use only. Not warranted for commercial use.
NOTE: Extra cable attachments available.
*In order to bring the best possible price, the Brawn Strength range is an Online only range and is not available for purchase / display though our retail stores at this point in time.
|estimated assembly time||30 min|
|warranty information||2 Year Structural Replacement Warranty|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.
This is a nice sturdy piece of equipment and looks like it will last many years.
There were quite a lot of pieces to put it together but the instructions are very detailed and clear. So putting it together was fairly easy.
If I had any negatives it would be that this piece of equipment is really designed for a larger male. Being a short female I find it a bit high. Having said that I have gotten used to working with equipment designed for the 'average' person at the gym so it's not too much of an issue.