Cross Functional Fitness Pull Up Rack
The Morgan Pull Up bar is specifically designed for the athlete that is either conscious of space or coast, without skimping on quality, or construction materials. Although simply designed, the steel used to manufacture this unit is far more robust than anything we have seen. Powder coated for great feel and longevity, robustly welded, so you never have to worry about anything falling apart.
Flat packed, with minimal assembly required. A great additional feature is being able to join them to create a series of wall-mounted bars, for use in a commercial facility.
- 32mm diameter chin bar
- 90cm from wall
- 117cm wide
- 58cm vertical wall attachment bracket
- Textured matte black powder coat
- The 12-hole bolt pattern on each support bracket to ensure fitment
- 12 Dyna bolts supplied with each cell. Installation of Dyna bolts require a masonry drill-bit and socket
- 900kg capacity
- Up to several cells can be combined
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
This is a sturdy, rock solid pull up bar. It is bolted into the wall with 18 bolts, anchoring it in very safely. Very good quality, this is made for serious training.
It has a good size, not too narrow and with a good distance from the wall.
It is slightly more expensive than many others, which is justified by it's larger size and quality. Therefore very good value for money.
I can highly recommend it.